Member Service Representative (Temporary Full-Time)
Title: Member Service Representative
Position Type: Temporary Full-Time (Maternity Leave Coverage)
Location: Lower Mainland (Surrey, New Westminster, Port Coquitlam, Burnaby, or Vancouver)
Are you looking join a team based work environment serving your community?
Community Savings Credit Union is currently recruiting for a Temporary Full-Time Member Service Representative (MSR). As an MSR you are the first touch point for our members in the branch. You will assist them with their basic banking transactions while providing excellent member service.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a positive, friendly, and helpful attitude because we are committed to providing outstanding member service
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Have strong verbal and written communication
- Have experience in an administrative or customer service oriented role
- Completion of Grade 12
- Enthusiastic attitude, willingness to learn and strong people skills
- A background in customer service (preference will be given to applicants that offer experience as a Full Service Teller or Member Service Representative with a financial institution)
- You must be available to work during (Monday to Thursday from 10 am to 5 pm, Fridays from 10 am to 6 pm, and Saturdays 10am - 3pm)
- This is a full-time temporary position
Voted a Best Workplace in 2011 – Come work for Community Savings Credit Union, where we provide our staff the tools and flexibility they need to balance their work and life. We offer learning opportunities to enhance their skills and grow their careers.
Moreover, we provide salaries and benefits that are second to none. In fact, we were the first financial institution in 2010 to sign up as a Living Wage Employer!
The result? – We have one of the highest credit union employee retention rates in BC, which means we are better able to serve our members. If another way to measure employee satisfaction is tenure, then we have some of the most satisfied employees around. Our average tenure is a remarkable 13 years.
Who We Are
At Community Savings we provide a promise and a commitment to provide outstanding service. Our employees provide undivided and individual attention to our members that is accompanied with a "glad to help you" attitude. We continue to rely on our founding principles, "people helping people." We embody the essence of a credit union with our fun and professional culture, and family-like atmosphere.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please email your resume to email@example.com