With Community Savings' Mobile Banking, you have the convenience of being able to conduct banking activities or find the nearest ATM using your mobile phone. With Mobile Banking your personal information remains secure. Even if you lose your phone, no one will be able to make changes to your account, steal funds or personal financial information.
Mobile Banking (iPhone, iPad & Android)
- View account balances
- View account history
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds
- Find a branch or ATM nearby
- View the latest interest rates
- Authorize transactions for multi-signer accounts
For support with the app, visit our support page.
Mobile Browser Banking*
Using your smartphone, you can perform online banking from almost anywhere. This free Mobile Banking feature of MemberDirect Online Banking is optimized specifically for mobile phones with desktop-class web browsers, such as the iPhone®, Android or BlackBerry®. It does not require you to download or install any application.
Ready to use it?
To use the smartphone version of MemberDirect Online Banking, simply visit www.comsavings.com/m using your mobile phone's web browser. If you don't have online banking access, contact your branch to sign up today.
Receive real-time access to your accounts using your text-enabled mobile phone. With Mobile Banking you can quickly check account balances and recent account activity information. It's fast, it's easy and it's free.*
Ready to sign up?
Getting started is easy. All you need is access to online banking. If you don't have online banking access, contact your branch to sign up today.
If you're already on online banking user:
Mobile Banking text-message commands
Once you've signed up for Mobile Banking, text message any of the below commands to 66639 (MONEY). A few seconds later, you'll receive the requested account information on your cell phone.
- ACT - Account activity of your primary account
- ACT <account nickname> - Account activity of a specific account
- BAL - Balance of your primary account
- BAL ALL - Balances of all your accounts
- BAL <account nickname> - Balance of a specific account
- DISABLE - Temporarily disables mobile banking on your phone
- HELP - List of mobile banking commands
- INFO - Community Savings' contact information
- STOP - Permanently deletes your phone from mobile banking
And, to make it even easier, you can save the short code [short code] in your phone for quick and easy access. You can even save your text messages and simply resend for future use.
*Standard text messaging rates may apply depending on your provider and plan.
* The Smartphone feature is NOT available for BusinessDirect Online Banking.