Big Dipper Term Deposit
Hesitant to lock in your money since you might need a portion of it in the near future? Our Big Dipper term deposit gives you the ability to partially redeem your investment, without rewriting your term or losing your guaranteed rate.
- Interest - interest is paid at maturity. At time of purchase, you can choose to have funds automatically roll over or transfer to a deposit account.
- Redeemability - fully or partially redeemable after 30 days. The withdrawals must be a minimum of $1,000 and the term must maintain a $1,000 minimum balance. Only 1 withdrawal is allowed per calendar quarter.
- Registered product - also available as a registered RSP product.
- Unlimited Deposit Insurance - The Credit Union Deposit Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (CUDIC), a statutory corporation, protects all deposits of all British Columbia credit union members. Detail
- Minimum $500 ($100 for Junior members)