Early Riser Term Deposit
This special term deposit provides a guaranteed a long term rate and the flexibility of rewriting the term on each anniversary. The Early Riser is a stepped rate investment in which the rate increases each year.
- Increasing Rate - on each anniversary, the interest is calculated and compounded or paid into a deposit account. The longer you hold the term, the higher the interest.
- Rate Bumping - you can protect your current rate of return, while having the flexibility of bumping up your term deposits to a higher interest rate in the future. On your term deposit's anniversary, you may rewrite your investment, into a non-redeemable term of equal or greater length than the time remaining on the original term deposit – with no penalty.
- Redeemable - the term deposit is redeemable for the first 30 days with no interest. Non-redeemable after 30 days.
- Registered product - also available as a registered RSP product.
- Unlimited Deposit Insurance - The Credit Union Deposit Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (CUDIC), a statutory corporation, protects all deposits of all British Columbia credit union members. Detail
- Minimum $500 ($100 for Junior members)