In addition to a high rate of return, the Redeem-A-Term offers the flexibility to redeem your investment at a moments' notice. The interest within the term is based on a sliding scale where the longer you leave the term deposit the higher the interest rate.
- Interest - interest is paid annually and at maturity. At time of purchase, you can choose to have funds automatically roll over or transfer to a deposit account.
- Redeemability - the 18-month term is redeemable after 30 days and the 36-month term is redeemable at any point in the term's life. The term earns a higher rate of interest the longer it remains invested.
- Registered product - also available as a registered RSP product.
- Unlimited Deposit Insurance - The Credit Union Deposit Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (CUDIC), a statutory corporation, protects all deposits of all British Columbia credit union members. Detail
- Minimum $500 ($100 for Junior members)