Short & Long Term Deposits
With rates guaranteed for the length of the term, our short and long range term deposit provide a safe and flexible way to invest for the future. Our term deposits pay competitive rates and are easy to open.
- Short-term deposits - Community Savings offers terms ranging from 30 to 364 days. Short term deposits attract higher rates than those paid on demand savings accounts. Short terms may only be purchased as non-redeemable products.
- Long-term deposits - With terms from 1 to 5 years, long term deposits are an excellent vehicle for people who want to lock-in a better-than-average rate for a fixed period. Interest may be paid at maturity, annually or monthly. This latter method is an attractive option for retired members and those on fixed incomes.
- Registered product - also available as a registered RSP product.
- Unlimited Deposit Insurance -The Credit Union Deposit Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (CUDIC), a statutory corporation, protects all deposits of all British Columbia credit union members. Detail
- Minimum $500 ($100 for Junior members)