Not yet enrolled in online banking?
24/7 banking at your fingertips
What can I do in online banking?
- Check account balances
- View transactions
- Securely send money with INTERAC E-Transfers
- Transfer between accounts
- Use Me-to-Me to transfer money between CSCU accounts and accounts at other Financial Institutions.
- Pay bills
- Schedule recurring bill payments
- Stop cheques
- Change your address
- View statements online
- Check status of loans and mortgages
I want to sign up. How do I get started?
To set up an Online Banking account, contact us at 604-654-2000 for more information.
As soon as you are set up, you will be able to do banking from the comfort of your home.
Do you have CSCU online banking, but haven't used all the features like bill paying, account transfers, or e-transfers? Log in today and start banking from the comfort of your home.
How can I search my account activity?
First, select the account you would like to view or view all accounts. Then, choose from the following search options:
- Recent transactions. View a specific number of transactions within the last 15 days.
- Date range. Enter a date range in the format dd/mm/yyyy or using the calendar tool.
- Monthly. Use the dropdown menu to view transactions from that month.
- Advanced Options. Click Advanced Options to the type of account activity to view.
- To download your account activity to a specific program, check the ‘Download To’ checkbox and select the program you would like to use from the dropdown menu.
- Once you have selected all your options, click Search.