Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and our concern for the health and safety of our members and employees, we will not host an in-person AGM this year. Instead, please join us online on February 9.
How do I connect to view the AGM?
- A few days before the AGM, we ask that members pre-register by going to www.comsavings.com
- Scroll down to the Annual General Meeting section
- Follow the prompts
How do you know I am a member?
Upon registering to attend the AGM you will be asked to enter in your member number or/and:
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Email address
We will verify each member’s eligibility to participate in the meeting, vote and ask questions. Those not eligible to participate as members are welcome to attend as guests. Please note that guests will not have the ability to vote or ask questions.
Who is an eligible member? One who:
- Was a member as at October 12, 2021
- Is 19 years of age or older
- Is not in default of more than 30 days for any loans or obligations with Community Savings